Thursday 31 October 2013

Game of Thrones Fan Animations

While we're here, I might as well show you a few animations I found that I really liked. (Yes, I do like Game of Thrones. Can you tell?)

I really love the simplicity with this and how the camera just pans across to show the different places of Westeros, rather than jumping round (which may be more geographically accurate, but a lot more complicated).



This is absolutely beautiful. The animals represent the houses and the battle between them from the throne using lovely a painting style. The backgrounds are great, but my favourite part of the video is the fight between the Stags (representing the fight between brothers Stannis Baratheon and Renly Baratheon). It's one of the livelier parts of the video and it just looks so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment