Friday 15 January 2016

Possible Projects

As my aim this brief is to create multiple projects, I need to think about what concepts I will use, and what format each individual project will be in.

The first project I intend to do is for Cara's Extended project, designing characters and possibly backgrounds/props for her pseudo-world. This will to be create an episode of an animation aimed towards children of around 12 years old, taking inspiration from styles such as Ni No Kuni and Studio Ghibli. I intend to work on this project for approximately two weeks before moving on to the next one.

Other projects/concepts I am considering;

- Design for a visual novel (taking influence from Persona, Dangan Ronpa, Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem, BlazBlue, TWEWY)
- Design for a game completely 'pixel' style i.e 8-bit sprites
- Book/fairy tail re-imagining
- Art Book (although this would be nice to do for each project anyway)
- A guide to character designing
- Interactive comic (or something Xamag-esque)
- Characters designed from voice clips
- Personify weapons
- Redesgin something live-action to be animated
- Personify other things;
          - Desserts    - Animals     -Power (i.e geothermal)     - Landmarks
          - constellations     - Planets     -Stationary
- Design for mobile/DS based on what is popular
- Twist a cliché -> an animal based zombie apocalypse (i.e Winne the Pooh), design fro Pride  Prejudice & Zombies
- Something to do with Musketeers
- Something to do with food/cooking
- Animated film posters
- Genre mash-up
- Mecha stuff

I want to think about these as I design for Cara's project; what will look best in my portfolio, what will I learn the most from, what will I have fun with?

No comments:

Post a Comment