Friday 15 January 2016

PR02: Ideas

A project I would be interested in doing is one involving cars, even if it does not revolve around cars. I can't say that cars are a particular interest of mine however I do think it would be good for me to learn how to drawn and design cars for my portfolio. I am considering using the ideas of street racing however it could be seen as promoting illegal activity, and I am not entirely too sure how accurately I could portray it considering the time I have with which to research and design it, and I'd rather not create something like that inaccurately.

I could have cars just be a thing that the characters own and for in the background, but what else could be involved if I do want to make sure that I have cars in this project?

- Car shop/repair shop
- Drag Racing/Motorsport   ----> even with more of a Mariokart or Wreck it Ralph feel
- Car show
- Futuristic cars/hover cars are the only way to travel (not sure I want to go for a futuristic thing)
- Important for getting around somewhere hard to walk around i.e desert area, mountainous area.
      -----> I did have an idea a while ago about bounty hunters/collective of people who take on miscellaneous jobs to get by in a sand/desert kind of area which added to a desert type setting could give it a bit of a Borderlands/Fallout New Vegas kind of feel which could be interesting. This could also be the setting for the visual novel type project that I would like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment