Wednesday 21 January 2015

Finished Animation

It felt like everything that could go wrong would go wrong on this project - first with the animating, and then when I was finishing my video. Drop down menus and options disappeared from my After Effects, and half of the time it wouldn't play my sounds even though I hadn't changed anything. My animation seemed to have rendered too fast, but eventually I found an option to slow it down and to actually last longer than it did, but this meant I had a lot more trouble matching up my audio to the video. I ended up extremely frustrated in the end and not as happy with it as I could have been, although I don't think it looks too bad when you watch it without the sound. I added a grain effect, vignette and turned it black and white to give it more of an old, romantic sort of effect which works will for the song. Sepia didn't look as good, and I like the contrast that I got with black and white much better - apart from the fact that there is a white box surrounding my grain effect that I changed to be the size of the composition but it rendered wrong, and with how much After Effects and Maya has slowed me down, I don't have time to fix.


No comments:

Post a Comment