Monday 26 January 2015

Outcast Odyssey Final

I decided to layout some of my designs along with the turnaround and expressions so that I could use it for my Behance - I want more than 2 sheets per project, so I thought that this way could show the progression of the character to show how I work.





I'm happy with how my final design came out - I feel like I managed to get it simple enough for animation, if I then wanted to use her later on, if only for practice. Design-wise, I think she fits in with the Outcast Odyssey game (although obviously a drawing style more fit for animation doesn't, but there is no point in me painting the design just for their cards). I also simplified the lace parts of the outfit because it is more of an illustration intended to be animated, and I think it still works nicely enough with the character.


No comments:

Post a Comment