Wednesday 25 March 2015

WeTransfer Test Animation

Doing a digital flipbook would be much more practical than a physical one, plus it gives me a chance to show it online as well. It demonstrates our designs much easier and is something I might consider doing to show more development work in the future.

I'm really happy with how the gif came out for this, so doing an even longer one with some more of our designs will be fun. The hair doesn't match up completely but there aren't a lot of ways around that without making them all have the same hair, which we don't want to do. I think that I'll leave this uncoloured so that the difference in hair isn't quite as obvious - lineart is a lot more forgiving 

I wanted to add some motion blur to this, but it didn't work out as well with my lines being transparent. I'm not even sure how well it would work with white backgrounds, and I think that it probably takes away from the designs themselves, but it was interesting to thing about and mess around with some of After Effect's settings.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment