Tuesday 3 March 2015

WeTransfer: Fashion Illustration

I have considered looking into fashion illustration, since that is something that sounds like it could be relevant to the flipbook side of our project, and will also give me something else to think about when designing - proportions, figures, colors and of course clothing are all pretty different when designing characters as opposed to designing clothes or just creating illustrations.



I do love a lot of styles found in fashion illustration, and it is all really nice to look at - but this project is about how we may be in ten years time, and even when combining my designs with Grace, I don't think using these sorts of poses would work for us, or proportions; we're both fairly short and of average build, so I don't think that the exaggeration is relevant. Still, it is something I will keep in mind for later projects - it would definitely be interesting to look at again.

No comments:

Post a Comment