Friday 11 March 2016

PR02: Assistant Finalised Designs





I wanted to get both the cowboy vibe and the assistant vibe, as they are both important to this character. A lot of the designs have some kind of boots which helps for this, and is also sensible footwear for a motorbike compared to sandals or other shoes. The hardest part was finding a way to obscure her arm to hide a tattoo (which will be kept extremely simple and decided later on - it won't be seen all that much anyway), but also to make it easy enough to reveal it again later on. The glasses definitely help for the assistant design, and are easy enough to discard later, if needed. 

I liked the shorter hair, leaving the neck and shoulders more bare - I think this helps to make her taller, by avoiding covering too much of her shape. I still want to keep her feminine looking enough as a contrast to the Bounty Hunter's extreme 'manliness'. I think that the last design show the best combination of this; the waistcoat and boots keep the Cowboy vibe (especially if I colour them brown), the hair, glasses and shirt keep her 'assistant' enough, the sleeve looks easy enough to push up and the face, hair and skirt keep the femininity, meaning that the design hits all of the important criteria that I need. Most of my feedback has been positive towards the last two designs, so I think that my decision is pretty much made.

No comments:

Post a Comment