Wednesday 16 March 2016

PR02: Mayor's Office


Notes: Pointed out - looks too squished (back wall) - should pull out more. Need to add windows, lighting, door and details - flat coloured detail? Chairs are effective so far, can the walls have so,e kind of darker brown to help tie everything together? Did in CYMK, printed off darker, need to test printers/find a way around this for the book I will make.

Finished:

I expanded the back wall and added windows to make the room look much brighter and larger to contrast with the smaller room of the Bounty Hunter's office. I think that the colder colours also make it look a lot more professional, and along with the straight wooden chairs and lack of personal objects or ornaments, I think that it helps to show that this room is meant for business rather than pleasure.

Again I would have liked to test out screen tones and different textures but I couldn't due to time constraints. This doesn't mean that I won't be able to at all, but this might have to be done later on if I have some extra time around the next project. I also need to edit the colours, as on the printer and screens I am currently using, the background looks slightly washed out compared to how it looks on my cintiq screen, so this needs to be rectified before I can print this. Still, I am happy with how it came out, and from designing this and the Bounty Hunter's office, I think I'd like to try to design backgrounds a bit for often.

No comments:

Post a Comment