Friday 12 February 2016

PR02: Character Design 3

I went back to trying to get the body styles with as many straight lines as possible, which I like on the third design, although her hair and face doesn't quite work. I like the outfit as well, but these three still just feel really boring and uninteresting, so I wanted to go back to the original style that I have been thinking of.



I like these designs much more now, and I think the poses help even if they do look a little bit stiff. I also like the simplicity of the first face which is something I'd like to think about more. I love the way the shorts look on the second character with the detail of the belt, though her whole design makes the character look a lot younger than intended.

These two designs don't quite feel like an assistant type character either but they have definitely helped me to decide that this is the style that I want to move forwards with, and I can get to designing the costume and other aspects of the character without having to decide on a new style as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment