Tuesday 9 February 2016

Schedule

 I don't want to have too strict a schedule for this, because I'm not sure how the project will evolve and if this may be longer than the next project. I am intending to finish my project around the 17th of March when we have our R&D presentation to start the next project, but I'm okay with some overlap. Ideally, the character designs for the first project "PR02" (PR01 being the work that I am doing on Cara's project) will be done around the end of February along with the story and script, giving me the rest of the time to work on props and backgrounds as I haven't had much experience with them yet and am not too sure how they will go. I feel like if I had my schedule super specific, it will be easier to get stressed and feel like I'm falling behind which could hinder my progress,  so for the time being I think that this is the most efficient way for me to work.

When I move on to my second project, I will think about the scheduling again for that separately, especially since not all details about it have been decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment