Tuesday 3 May 2016

Pr03: Second Project

For the next project, there are a number of things to consider such as visual style, angle/perspective, how much the game play will influence the story and vice versa. I will need to decide on a genre and audience and create a game Design Document to demonstrate this.

Initially, I was not sure whether or not I wanted to design a game for mobile or DS, but trying my hand at pixel art is something that I've been wanting to try for years, so I thought that this would be a good opportunity to learn which could also help if I want to work with any game companies. Obviously not all games work in pixel art but it would demonstrate that I can do quite a different style to my usual work and have an interest in game art.

I am going to think about what I learned in Context of Practice when deciding on my story. I don't know yet how much of a story will be involved in the game yet, but I don't want to limit myself before I explore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment