Monday 17 November 2014

Syfy Ideas





I decided not to do the Syfy brief in the end, since their main goal was to be made relevant to the audience they wanted. To me, a channel being relevant means that it has good content that is what their audience wants to watch. If you do not have the content, I don't believe that advertising could really do that much in making your audience enjoy your channel more and make you seem more relevant, so I decided to drop the brief in the end. Though I do like the genres Syfy show and that would have made it extremely fun to work on especially if I got character design involved, I don't believe that any adverts/advert ideas I could create would work for what they want, and that feeling would definitely stop me from producing my best work.

No comments:

Post a Comment