Friday 28 November 2014

Moom Animatic



After creating my animatic, I managed to get a temporary voice recording, with the timing and ten that I was going for. This was considerably shorter than my animatic - I already would have wanted to extend the animation out for longer since the time I have given each movement in the animatic was quite short.

The new, revised slower audio I made was still too long for the animatic, so I would have to change my ideas for the animation rather than the audio. I should have recorded the final audio before the animatic so that I could make sure my timing is right, so instead I will be using my animatic as a rough reference. I will keep the order of the shots and close ups, but the individual poses themselves will be cut and rearranged to fit for my animation. I will also use my video reference which fits in a lot better with my audio, but still isn't perfect and between the two, I can key in enough poses to make the movements I absolutely need.

I do have a good idea of how the lighting will work though, so the animatic is definitely useful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment