Monday 10 November 2014

Study Task 2 - Animation Skills Part 1


I found the bouncy balls awkward to animate at first with the deformer moving around, so I had to key frame both the balls and the deformers a few times to get it kind of working. The ball on the left doesn't have quite enough bounce but the concrete feeling ball on the right has enough weight to draw and only just bounce, which was a lot easier to do since there wasn't much movement once it hit the ground.



I key framed the pendulum to move like we did with all of the 2D pendulums last time. It was a lot easier since I only had to put in 3 keyframes this time and I could use the attributes box to change the value exactly. Autokey would add in a keyframe whenever I changed the values, which helped a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment