Thursday 27 November 2014

Study Task 3 - Posing Moom Part 2


I feel like Moom's teeth actually helped for this expression; the way that the mouth moves is much better than I expected, with both the actual jaw and lips movable, so it was fun getting more of a pursed lips expression, although it is easy for the teeth to clip through the face. 
























I keep forgetting that Moom has lower eye lids - they definitely come in hand for some of the less appealing expressions. Add that to crazy pupils and you can get some very manic expressions. My reference is a little more 'painful' than 'crazy' but I think that this shows Moom's frustration at being hurt much better. I almost wish that this was something I could use in m animation.


After having fun with this task, I had a mess around with Moom just for fun, and I found him capable of some very interesting things.



No comments:

Post a Comment