Monday 29 December 2014

Body Language; Different Movements for Different Moods for Different Characters

When asked to show a certain emotion (like we did in our study task 3), most people will do something different. People show their emotions in different ways, and a noticable difference is when it comes to introverts and extroverts; the former would most likely be less exaggerated, or less lively with their actions - the latter usually take up much more space.



This is something I would probably have to think about much more when I have multiple characters in a scene, who might not only react with the same emotion but behave differently, but also react with a different emotion. That isn't to say that I shouldn't be taking Moom's personality into account right now, but as it is a short narrative and I have not had much of a change to develop Moom's personality I don't feel like I could do this as well as if there were other characters in the scene to contrast with and react to. Still, it is something useful to think about and I am excited to put it more into play in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment