Thursday 11 December 2014

Idle Man Designs

I started off just drawing some designs of outfits inspired by my Pinterest board and Idle Man's Tumblr to get a feel for the style of clothes that should feature in the campaign, without thinking about the three archetypes that they want. I don't want to be distracted too early from the overall theme that they want, and it isn't a requirement to categorise the designs into the three types, but I think it might be a fun exercise and could help to give me ideas for a few versions of adverts.




When it came down to actually categorising the clothing, I thought that 'Jester' might be more suited to shorts and more practical clothes - a little more active than the other too, and less put together. Bright colours would also feature in their outfits a lot more, but that s something I am going to think about after finishing my designs.



Final ideas (at this stage)

The 'Sage' is the thinker, so clothes that suit a more studious and less outgoing person would work best; glasses, jumpers, sweater vests, smart shoes, cardigans, blazers scarfs and more muted colours.



Final ideas (at this stage)

 The "Regular Guy" is everything else you would see a fashionable, younger person wearing. Casual, but looks good even for going out; fashionable, but not too flashy.



Final ideas (at this stage)

No comments:

Post a Comment