Monday 22 December 2014

Qwertee DD Ideas 1

A character that is big in both the anime and manga right now is the villain Donquixote Doflamingo. His larger role in One Piece is relatively new so there isn't quite as much merchandise for him yet but he is a popular character online and since the online audience is the one that is likely to be aware of and vote/buy from Qwertee, I think that his character is a good starting point.
















Some of the main features of this characters are his facial expressions, the pink feathery coat and the sunglasses that he never takes off. These will be the main things I will concentrate on when experimenting with options. I have also seen the image where he is standing up straighter (3rd image) more often around the internet, so that is his most common/popular pose. I am going to concentrate on that pose I think, because a trademark pose will really put emphasis on the character and who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment