Saturday 7 February 2015

AA: Collaboration Group

The people I am working with for this project are Cara Lambert and Rebecca Wong, two people who always create animations that I enjoy.

Our roles for the project are as follows;

Me: Character/Prop Design/Concept Art, Clean Up

Cara: Storyboards, Backgrounds, Inbetweens

Rebecca: Key Animation

These could change so far, especially depending on how we tackle this project and how much work we end up doing by the time we get to the distribution stage. I am happy to work on some of the marketing/advertising parts of the project including the poster, but that depends on how long the animating/clean up takes, so some of this will be decided on later on.

I know that my two partners work hard and always complete their work well on time, so I am feeling confident about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment