Tuesday 17 February 2015

Qwertee Monster Trio Research

My third and probably final Qwertee design will feature 3 of the main characters of One Piece, known collectively as 'The Monster Trio'. I'll probably do some designs from another fandom at a later date, but my Qwertee profile will have consistent designs that all relate together which can sometimes helps if someone has only found one of your designs. I also love the designs and silhouettes of the characters, so I'm happy focusing on them for now.







Monkey D. Luffy, the main character, has a lot of interesting poses and fighting moves, but they aren't always all readable as a silhouette, and lot aren't the sort of pose that really fit too well in group images. I feel like the first or third image might work a lot better if I'm doing a design of the trio.





Roronoa Zoro has some great poses - the only problem could, again, be fitting some of the more important parts of the images in. I'm not 100% sure about his katana completely fitting into some of the images, but as long as the main movement/pose is visible, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.






Sanji has a lot of clear, interesting sihouettes, but again they take up a lot of space. I think that having both feet showing isn't necessary though - I think a lot of his silhouettes should be easy enough to see from the position of his body, but we will see when I start testing them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment