Saturday 7 February 2015

Schedule

While we are still in the decision making stage, I only want to do a loose schedule to be tightened up a little later. My plan is to spend about two weeks character designing, a week for each character. This should hopefully give me enough time to develop them both properly around the other projects I have on. If I start this when. the script is still in development, then hopefully there will only be a week between me finishing my designs and Cara starting the storyboards, after which I can begin prop and cart designing. This should then all be finished by the end of the month, when Rebecca can start animating. During this, I will research the marketing side and openings and hopefully get ideas finished and developed by April. I can then spend April cleaning the line art (a job which I am not very excited about, but it has to be done).

This should give us enough time to get our animation finished along with any extra things needed for the show and advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment