Saturday 7 February 2015

AA: Initial Research

Straight away I decided to make a Pinterest board for food animation, just to give me a few ideas about drawing/rendering food. Of course, there is a difference between style/design for illustration and animation since there are a lot more images involved in animation and it isn't always possible to keep consistent for types of colouring like watercolour, but I feel like it is a good place to start just for ideas and thinking about presentation of food.


The watercolour illustrations do look lovely, but I think I like the way the some of the more simple, digital illustrations are done. The gifs of Studio Ghibli film foods are probably the nicest though, and it would be fun if we could achieve a look like that in our animation. It completely depends on our audience and idea though, but I feel like I have a decent place to start.



No comments:

Post a Comment